Social Media Buttons

Monday, April 30, 2012

Calming Strength (photo)

I went out one night several months ago and drug  took my husband along with me. He was a great sport, as he often is. Being the academic that he is, he brought a book and hung out underneath a nearby streetlight. He loves me. :)

I wanted to explore taking shots near the river that were at about sunset, and even well past dark.  This is one of my favorite the long exposure shots taken that night.

I love the richness of the colors from the blues to the amber's, and how the the strong silhouette of the draw bridge divides the warmer colors from the cooler ones. This shot was taken just after 7PM in the winter and it was well after dark.


(click image to view in lightbox)

© 2012 Pamela Reynoso

No comments:

Post a Comment