Social Media Buttons

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Floral Friday (photo)


I have been eyeing this tree in my neighbors yard for the last few days - looking longingly out my window watching the blossoms open higher up on the tree and slowly unfold towards the ground. There are many of these trees in my neighborhood that are blooming and, happily, this tree is one with the richest color which I'm quite drawn to. It also happens to have low hanging branches which is perfect considering my... uhhh...lack of height. :)

I was finally able to connect with my neighbors today and beg ask for permission to stand in their front yard and photograph their tree. As it turns out they had entertained thoughts of taking some pictures for themselves as they love it.  I happily told them I'd pass along the good photos. It's a win/win! 

(Click image to enlarge)
Tulip Tree 

No comments:

Post a Comment